Riesco & Lapres Interior Design
Founded in 1992, Riesco & Lapres Interior Design is a collaborative studio with a dynamic and evolving practice in residential interior design based on the West Side of Vancouver. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced CAD Technician to join our small team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in high-end single-family residential interior design with a focus on custom millwork design. The ideal candidate is able to successfully prepare full interior construction drawing packages and specifications as well as floor plan and elevation drawings for presentations.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree or Diploma in Interior Design from an accredited institution
- Extensive knowledge of the BC Building Code
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office with 3+ years of experience
- Experience using Macintosh operating systems
- Sketch-up and Photoshop skills are a plus
- Self-starter and excellent time management skills
- Effective and professional communicator
- Incredibly detail oriented and highly organized
- Team player, but can also work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and successfully meet deadlines
This position will be on a part-time contract basis. Compensation will be negotiable based on experience and qualifications. This is a flexible position, but we do require you to work in our office on the West Side of Vancouver. A computer and desk will be provided.
Please send your resume and examples of your work to email@example.com.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
HAVE A QUESTION?
WE CAN HELP